Stylish and functional, 3 years young, north east facing apartment with ample natural light and soft tones creating a comfy and relaxed ambience. Conveniently located a short walk to City Bus, North Kellyville Square comprising Woolworths, BWS, cafe's, restaurants and other specialty stores and several quality schools and within 3.5 kilometres of Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro Station.
- Ultra-modern kitchen, featuring a stone bench top with classic white polyurethane cupboards offset with an opulent marble-look splash back, quality AEG appliances including gas cook top, under bench oven, range hood and dishwasher.
- The bathroom and ensuite to the master bedroom are on-trend with floor to ceiling tiles and marble look feature walls and are complete with European bath ware and tap ware.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to the lounge dining room
- Built in wardrobes and balcony access to both bedrooms
- LED downlights throughout
- Lockable storage cage
- Fibre optic cabling throughout (embedded NBN network)
- Secure complex with video intercom and fob operated access to underground basement parking and lift
- Strata levies: $856/quarter (including building manager fee).
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact Anthony Malek.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.