Revamped ground floor, north facing, bright and airy apartment with two private courtyards/entertainment areas, freshly painted, fully tiled and centrally located a short walk (400 metres) to Auburn Railway Station and Auburn Central Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants, fresh food, plus Woolworths and Big W and several schools.
- Open plan kitchen with granite bench top, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances including gas stove, under bench oven and range hood
- Spacious lounge and dining areas overlooking private courtyard
- Two large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Internal laundry
- North to South cross flow ventilation
- Single lock-up garage and separate store room
Indicative Rental: Circa $435/Week
Council Rates: $293/quarter
Water Rates: $160/quarter
Strata Levies: $508/quarter
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact Anthony Malek.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. All interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.