Grand, full brick, exceptionally well maintained, entertainer's dream home, enjoying multiple expansive living and dining areas with a desirable rear north aspect, creating a homely, family ambience and boasting stylish, high quality finishes with an impressive street presence.
Situated in a quiet street, in an ultra-convenient location, within 1.4 kilometres of Auburn Railway Station, Auburn Central Shopping Centre and several quality schools.
Family and guests will certainly gravitate towards the sprawling, European inspired kitchen, equipped with ample cupboard space, 900mm appliances including gas cook top, stone bench top, tiled splash backs and water purifier.
Entertaining is effortless with the second kitchen comprising plenty of storage and having direct access to the Alfreso area overlooking a child friendly rear yard.
- Two huge lounge and dining areas (all living areas with tiled floors)
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout first floor
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to ground floor
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Built in wardrobes to three bedrooms
- Master bedroom with two way bathroom
- Two fastidiously maintained bathrooms
- Three large balconies (front & rear) with district views
- Single lock up auto garage & single carport
- Low maintenance 518.5sqm block
- First time offered for sale - in the same family for over 40 years.
For further details or to arrange a private viewing contact Anthony Malek.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Prospective tenants/buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.