Bright & spacious, north facing, ground floor, full brick apartment with an exclusive courtyard, conveniently located within 10 minutes walking distance of Harris Park Railway Station and shops and a 10 minute bus ride to Parramatta CBD and Westfield Shopping Centre. Ideal first home or investment!
- Brand new, reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Expansive tiled lounge and dining area overlooking patio and courtyard
- Well appointed kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances including gas cook top
- Huge master bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Pet friendly and fully fenced courtyard
- Perfectly positioned a gentle walk from the Parramatta train station and Westfield
- Easy access to M4 and Great Western Highway making for an easy commute around Sydney
- Lock up garage with extra space for storage
Rental: $400 / week
Water Rates: $150 / quarter
Council Rates: $307 / quarter
Strata Levies: $830 / quarter
For further details or to arrange a private inspection, contact Anthony Malek.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Prospective tenants/buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.