Beautifully designed, contemporary town home with a desirable rear north easterly aspect, maximizing natural light and ventilation and providing a spacious, functional floor plan with fresh modern finishes.
Situated in a small boutique, quality built and meticulously maintained, eight (8) year young complex of on only 13 town homes. Conveniently located minutes to parks and sporting facilities, shops including Kellyville Village, Coles, Aldi and Woolworths and several quality schools including William Clarke College. Excellent transport links to the Sydney CBD, Castle Hill, Parramatta and Macquarie Park via bus and Metro.
- State of the art kitchen with Caesar stone bench top, glass splash back and ample cupboard space with soft close doors and drawers
- Stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, under bench oven, ducted range hood, microwave and dishwasher
- Actron reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout and gas bayonet in lounge for additional heating
- Three bedrooms with custom designed built in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms on level one including ensuite to the master bedroom & guest powder room on ground floor
- Tiled lounge/dining
- LED down lights to living area
- Recently painted throughout
- Covered outdoor patio with gas bayonet for BBQ
- Turfed low maintenance courtyard
- Huge double garage with remote access and plenty of storage
- Remote operated alarm security system
Strata Levies: $560/Quarter
Council Rates: $252/Quarter
Water Rates: $215/Quarter
Likely Rent: $580/Week
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact Anthony Malek.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. All interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.