Welcome to Gardenia, brand new apartments, exceptionally designed and built with enduring style and spacious open plan, contemporary interiors, complimented by premium quality finishes, resetting the benchmark for apartment living in the Hills.
Three-bedroom house size apartments, ranging in area from 103sqm to over 150sqm internally plus huge courtyards & balconies providing seamless indoor/outdoor multiple living areas. With an emphasis on comfort and practicality some floor plans incorporate a separate study, ensuite to both master bedroom & guest bedroom, butler’s pantry, rumpus/media room and clever use of space maximising available storage where possible.
Conveniently located a short walk to City Bus services, North Kellyville Square comprising Woolworths, BWS, cafe's, restaurants and other specialty stores and several parks and quality schools.
- Designer kitchens that are both beautiful and practical with Caesar stone bench tops, ample cupboard space and soft close doors and drawers
- Stainless steel AEG appliances including gas cook top, under bench oven, ducted range hood and dishwasher
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Air Conditioning
- LED down lights
- Modern and functional bathrooms & ensuites that include wall mounted vanities
- Built in custom designed wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Tiled living areas
- Covered outdoor entertainment/balcony areas
- Secure lift access from basement to each level
- Video intercom security and CCTV to common areas
- Ample storage
- Two secure basement car spaces & lock up storage
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact Monica.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. All interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.