Superbly appointed, contemporary townhouse with a desirable northerly-sunny aspect, comprising spacious open plan lounge and dining areas, breezy cross flow ventilation and fresh modern finishes including timber floor-boards and downlights throughout.
Perfectly located in a quiet, leafy street, yet within one kilometre of Westfield, Parramatta Rail & Bus Interchange, nearby parks and the bustling night life Parramatta CBD has to offer with a smorgasbord of restaurants, cafés and entertainment.
- Contemporary kitchen with Caesar stone bench top, quality stainless steel appliances including gas cook-top, under bench oven, range hood and dishwasher.
- Air conditioned lounge/dining area
- Built in wardrobes to each bedroom
- Modern main bathroom and renovated ensuite to the master bedroom
- Covered alfresco overlooking tranquil common courtyard
- Huge double lock up garage with remote operated panel lift doors and internal access
- Minutes to Parramatta CBD, rail and bus interchange and several parks and sporting grounds
- Rental return: $500 Per Week
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact Anthony Malek.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Prospective tenants/buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.