Luxuriously appointed and meticulously maintained, house size, first floor apartment with a sun drenched north easterly aspect, breezy cross flow ventilation and a spacious and highly functional floor plan.
Located in one of Castle Hill's premium cul-de-sacs, within minutes walk to Castle Hill Metro Station, M2 City Bus, Castle Towers Shopping Centre, cafe's/restaurants, cinema and several quality schools.
An ideal opportunity for those looking to downsize or upgrade their lifestyle!
- Huge lounge and dining area with split system reverse cycle A/C
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with 40mm Caesar stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances including 900mm gas cook top and oven, ducted range hood and dishwasher
- High quality carpet throughout
- Plantation shutters to all windows
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Remote controlled ceiling fans with temperature and speed control to two bedrooms
- Internal laundry
- Large outdoor balcony with district views
- Video intercom security access from main entrance of building and basement car park
- Secure automatic double lockup garage + separate lock up storeroom
- Boutique complex of only 21 apartments - circa 2009
- Leased for $690/week until June 2020
- Council Rates: $279 per quarter
- Water Rates: $179 per quarter
- Strata Levies: $1,147 per quarter
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact Anthony Malek.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.