Come home to your very own peaceful sanctuary located in one of the most sought after streets in Kellyville! This four bedroom town-home, meticulously built with high quality luxurious finishes and an open plan style of living designed to maximise natural light and ventilation whilst providing functional indoor and outdoor living areas with an exceptionally ideal Master bedroom located on the ground floor !
Conveniently located near the retail epicentres of Castle Hill and Rouse Hill, Showground Road Railway Station and only a short walk to local supermarkets including Woolworths, Coles and Aldi together with several quality schools including William Clarke College, Sherwood Road Public School, Kellyville High School and many more!
- Prestigious open plan kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless steel Smeg, Villeroy & Boch and Dorfappliances including 900mm gas cooptop and oven, ducted range hood and dishwasher
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Master bedroom on ground floor with ensuite
- Access from Master Bedroom to your very own paved entertainment area covered with an adjustable Vergola system
- Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- LED down lights throughout
- State-of-the-art bathrooms and ensuite with wall mounted vanities
- Built-in fire place to living area
- Internal laundry
- Ample storage
- Picturesque front and rear yards with rear yard pergola area
- Secure automatic lock-up garage and addition car port for second car
- Security alarm system
- Solar power system
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact Monica Dimian.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.