Premium retail/commercial, strata investment, leased to Rockpool Bar & Grill and Spice Temple, both brands of the Rockpool Dining Group. Two of Australia’s most opulent fine dining restaurants owned and operated by award winning chef, Neil Perry AM and backed by Urban Purveyor Group. Exceptionally strong tenancy profile having operated from the premises for over 10 years.
Comprising in excess of 2,000sqm of highly sought, super prime retail/commercial space in the financial district of the Sydney CBD, situated in arguably the finest Art Deco building in Australia, the historic 1936 City Mutual Life Trust Building.
• 10 + 10-year triple net lease (commenced 2016)
• Over $2 Million annual net rent + turn over rent
• Indicative net yield of 5.5+%
• Represents excellent value at less than $20,000/sqm of strata area
• Fixed annual rental increases of 4% and market review at option
• Bank guarantee equal to six (6) months rent
• Opportunity to purchase both lots in one line or separately
• New underground metro station located across the road
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST.
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact Manuel Pavia.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Prospective tenants/buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.