Brand new, North West facing apartment on level 7, situated a short walk to Auburn Railway Station and Auburn Central Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants, fresh food, plus Woolworths and Big W and several quality schools.
- European inspired kitchens with 20mm Caesar stone quartz bench tops, stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, under bench oven, ducted range hood and dishwasher.
- Ensuite to the master bedroom
- Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to living area
- Intercom security
- Lift access from basement
- Secure basement parking and practical storage cage.
- Less than 300 metres to Auburn Railway Station (30 minutes into the Sydney CBD)
- Easy access to M4 and other major arterial roads
First Home Buyers can take advantage of the generous state government incentives.
Indicative Rental: $590/Week
Council Rates: $240/quarter
Water Rates: $178/quarter
Strata Levies: $635/quarter
For more details or to arrange an appointment please contact Anthony Malek.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.