Stylish and well appointed house size apartment (circa 2012) nestled alongside tranquil parkland in an exclusive and private cul-de-sac.
Conveniently situated within minutes walk to William Clarke College, Kellyville Plaza, Coles, Aldi & Woolworths.
- Huge open plan, air conditioned, north east facing lounge & dining areas lead out onto a sun drenched balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with Caesar stone breakfast bar and 900mm Smeg, stainless steel appliances
- Three spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes and air conditioning to the master bedroom and second bedroom
- Master bedroom also with ensuite, walk in wardrobe and private north east facing balcony
- Large modern main bathroom
- Generous sized internal laundry
- Security alarm and video intercom access
- Lift access to each level
- Double lock up garage and storeroom
- Total Lot Area: 211sqm
- Internal Area + Balconies: 174sqm
- Council Rates: $285/q
- Water Rates: $210/q
- Likely Rental: $600 - $620/Week
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact Anthony Malek.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.