Welcome to Silkwood, exceptionally designed with enduring style and refined open plans with contemporary interiors, complimented by premium quality finishes, resetting the benchmark for apartment living in the Hills.
Expansive three-bedroom apartments, around 125sqm internally plus huge courtyards & balconies providing seamless indoor/outdoor multiple living areas. With an emphasis on comfort and practicality some floor plans incorporate a separate study and clever use of space maximising available storage where possible.
Conveniently located a short walk to City Bus services, North Kellyville Square comprising Woolworths, BWS, cafe's, restaurants and other specialty stores and several parks and quality schools. Within 10 minutes’ drive/bus ride to Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro Station.
Construction well under way with completion expected early next year.
- Designer kitchens that are both beautiful and practical with Caesar stone bench tops, ample cupboard space and soft close doors and drawers
- Fisher & Paykel appliances including gas cook top, under bench oven, ducted range hood and dishwasher
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Air Conditioning
- LED down lights
- Modern and functional bathrooms & ensuites that include wall mounted vanities
- Built in custom designed wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Tiled living areas
- Covered outdoor entertainment/balcony areas
- Secure lift access from basement to each level
- Video intercom security and CCTV to common areas
- Ample storage
- Two secure basement car spaces & lock up storage
- A selection of three-bedroom apartments on offer ranging in price from $870,000 to $1,050,000
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact Anthony Malek or Lebba Khater.
All information has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavors to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. All interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.