Beautifully designed and finished, premium, oversized one bedroom apartment in an ultra convenient location! Centrally located within a two (2) minute walk to Auburn Railway Station and Auburn Central Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants, fresh food, plus Woolworths and Big W and several schools.
Ideal first home or high yielding investment opportunity with a potential net yield of around 4.5%.
- Huge European inspired kitchen with a 20mm Caesar stone quartz bench top, ample cupboard space, stainless steel appliances including 900mm, 5 burner gas cook top, under bench oven, ducted range hood and dishwasher
- Spacious lounge/dining with split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Sizeable master bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Internal laundry and storage cupboards
- Large balcony
- Intercom security & CCTV to common areas
- Lift access to all levels
- One secure basement car space and a practical storage cage
- Easy access to M4 and other major arterial roads
Council Rates: $293/q
Water Rates: $186/q
Strata Levies: $570/q
Likely Rent: $480/w
For further details and to arrange an inspection please contact Anthony Malek.
All information has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. All interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Heating
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access