Near new apartment, completed late 2020, exceptionally designed and built with enduring style and spacious open plan, contemporary interiors, complimented by premium quality finishes, resetting the benchmark for apartment living in the Hills.
Three-bedroom plus study 163sqm apartment, with an internal area of 135sqm plus huge balcony of 28sqm providing seamless indoor/outdoor multiple living areas. With an emphasis on comfort and practicality incorporating a separate study nook, ensuite to master bedroom and clever use of space maximizing available storage where possible.
Conveniently located a short walk to City Bus services, North Kellyville Square comprising Woolworths, BWS, cafe's, restaurants and other specialty stores and several parks and quality schools. Also within a ten (10) minute drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro Station.
- Designer kitchen that is both beautiful and practical with Caesar stone bench tops, ample cupboard space and soft close doors and drawers
- Stainless steel AEG appliances including gas cook top, under bench oven, ducted range hood and dishwasher
- Walk in butler's pantry with ample storage
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Air Conditioning
- LED down lights throughout
- Modern and spacious bathroom & ensuite that include wall mounted vanities
- Built in custom designed wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Tiled living areas
- Covered outdoor entertainment/balcony
- Secure lift access from basement
- Video intercom security and CCTV to common areas
- Ample storage
- Two secure basement car spaces & lock up storage
- Strata Levies: $924/quarter.
Purchase with confidence and peace of mind, Gardenia is considered a low-rise apartment complex (only 3 stories above a single basement) and is covered by Home Owners Warranty Insurance.
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact Anthony Malek.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. All interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.