Stylish single level, full brick villa with a desirable northerly aspect, providing a bright, spacious and functional floor plan. Properties such as this are rarely available and is ideally suited for those on the go or looking to downsize.
One of only 10 villas in a well maintained complex, conveniently located in the exclusive Hilltop neighbourhood, in a whisper quiet street, close to local shops, schools, parks and within a 10 minute drive/bus ride to Stockland Merrylands Shopping Centre and Merrylands Railway Station and with easy access to the M4 Motorway and Great Western Highway.
- Modern revamped kitchen with ample storage, new gas cook top, oven and range hood
- Spacious lounge and dining areas with timber floorboards throughout
- Split system air conditioning to lounge and master bedroom
- LED downlights to kitchen and living areas
- Two generous sized bedrooms with custom built in wardrobes to both
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry with additional toilet suite and external access.
- Private, secure and paved low maintenance courtyard
- Automatic garage with internal access and storage shelves
- Security fly screens throughout
Internal Area: 107sqm
Courtyard & Patio: 46sqm
Total Area: 153sqm
- Council Rates:$313 per quarter
- Water Rates: $150 per quarter
- Strata Levies: $473 per quarter
- Indicative Rental : $475 to $500 per week.
For further details or to arrange a private inspection contact Anthony Malek. Masks are mandatory, and only one on one inspections.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Prospective tenants/buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.