Contemporary and spacious, north facing, executive apartment overlooking the Parramatta CBD with remarkable, leafy, district views. Ideal first home or investment!
Enjoy the opportune lifestyle, convenience and buzzing night life the Parramatta CBD has to offer including cafés, restaurants, boutiques, theatre and cinema. Centrally located within 650 metres of the Parramatta Bus and Rail Interchange, Rivercat, Westfield and Western Sydney University.
- Cosmopolitan inspired kitchen with stone bench tops, ample cupboard space and stainless-steel appliances including gas cook top, under bench oven and range hood
- Air conditioned, open plan living/dining area which opens out onto an entertainers’ balcony
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Stylish and functional main bathroom with large shower and separate bath
- Balcony access from living/dining area and master bedroom
- Secure complex with intercom access and exclusive car lift to basement parking
Strata Levies: $1,095/Quarter
Council Rates: $180/Quarter
Water Rates: $185/Quarter
Likely Rent: $400 to $420/Week
For further details or to arrange a private inspection please contact Anthony Malek.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.