Come home to Aurelia Gardens, perfectly appointed, premium apartments, beautifully designed for functional, secure and carefree living, complemented by high quality low maintenance finishes that will impress both the most meticulous owner occupiers and astute investors alike.
Aurelia Gardens will comprise a boutique complex of only 26 apartments, conveniently located within a 5-minute stroll to Portico Shopping Plaza and Toongabbie Railway Station and within minutes, drive of parks, ovals, sporting facilities and several schools including St Anthony’s Catholic School, Girraween Public School and Metella Road Public School.
First Home Buyers can take advantage of the State Government’s First home buyer grant of $10,000 and pay zero stamp duty.
Marrit Constructions Pty Ltd, a family owned and operated building company, has commenced construction and project completion is expected late 2018.
- State of the art kitchens with ample cupboard space and soft close doors and drawers
- 20mm Caesar Stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher and ducted range hood
- Ensuite to the master bedroom
- Built in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- LED down lights to entry, lounge/dining and kitchen
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to lounge/dining area
- Video intercom security
- Lift access to all levels
- Secure basement parking and lockable storage room
- Easy access to Parramatta, M4 and Great Western Highway
- Excellent rental returns in high growth, strong demand area
- Expected low Strata Levy range
For further details, a complete media pack or to arrange an appointment please contact Anthony Malek or Lebba Khater.